Why Get Involved?
We can help you to develop and deliver projects in your community through a range of support.
- Connection – Through our 30 co-ordinators the project will connect and open a dialogue with 200 community groups across Wales to motivate, inspire, and demonstrate what can be done (based on previous practical experience) and help communities make their own priorities for action through talks, workshops and focus groups.
- Peer Practitioner led implementation – We have a pool of Peer Practitioner Mentors to deliver the technical support, experience and knowledge to support 150 communities across Wales to deliver the top priorities from their Action Plans. This will come from experienced community practitioners, who can provide support based on first hand experience.
- Inspiration – We will share information and good news stories about what can be achieved by community groups through our film, case studies and through you the communities that sign up to the project.
- Network – You will be able to share ideas and connect with other community groups across Wales through our interactive map of community projects and our linked in forum.
- Information – We will provide regular information in our Resources and News and Events section to help provide you with up to date information on the variety of support available to you, funding, tools and inspirational ideas.
How to Get Involved?
- Register your community group on the project and create a profile
- Get in touch with one of your local co-ordinators
- Set up a linked in account, follow Renew Wales and join the Renew Wales discussion group
- Follow @RenewWales on Twitter
- Share this information with all your contacts
- Subscribe to our newsletter - email firstname.lastname@example.org