2015 Zayed Future Energy Prize
Submissions and nominations for the 2015 Zayed Future Energy Prize can be made up until the deadline on 14th July, 2014
There is a month left to enter the 2015 Zayed Future Energy Prize, which recognises innovation in the fields of climate, renewable energy and sustainability.
The annual award has a number of high profile backers including Ratan Tata, Richard Branson and the President of Iceland, and previous winners include Siemens, CDP and ABB.
Submissions and nominations for the 2015 Zayed Future Energy Prize can be made up until the deadline on 14th July, 2014. The award brings recognition and reputational benefit for winning businesses and organisations, as well as cash prizes totalling $4 million.
Applications can be made across five different categories:
· Large Corporation – Recognition Award
· Small and Medium Enterprise (SME) – US$ 1,500,000
· Non-Governmental Organisation (NGO) – US$ 1,500,000
· Lifetime Achievement (Individual) – US$ 500,000 (In the Lifetime Achievement category, nominations will also be accepted.)
· Global High Schools – European region – $100,000
The invitation to submit is copied below.
« Back to News & Events