Advice on renewable energy and NSIP projects in Wales 15 Oct
Rare opportunity to get speakers and all those involved from all sides of the planning and development process together
The planning and development process for renewable energy and NSIP projects is extremely complex, which is why the Planning for Major Infrastructure and Renewable Energy Projects in Walesmaster class has been developed.
This one day event brings together expert speaking, including those who have already been successful in their applications. They will deliver essential guidance and advice gained from first-hand experience that will help youensure your project is successful. Take a look at the full programme.
At this event, uniquely focused on Welsh projects, you will hear;
- Case studies from a range of already successful projects - have the opportunity to put your questions to those directly involved.
- Key lessons learnt by developers and project promoters - when using both the DCO regime for nationally significant infrastructure projects and via the traditional planning route for smaller schemes.
- A guide to the key stages of the application process - including engaging with key stakeholders, conducting public consultations and examine the issue of associated development.
Take a look at the full programme.
Some of the experts discussing their first-hand experiences will include;
- Steven Edwards, Project Manager, Scottish Power
- Keith Davies, Head of Strategic Planning Group, Natural Resources Wales
- Mike Simmons, Development Manager (Major Projects and Planning Obligations), Pembrokeshire County Council
- Lyn Powell, Senior Planning Director, RPS Planning and Development
Take a look at the impressive speaker line-up.