FREE best Course
FREE COURSE: Designing and Delivering a Water Efficiency Strategy (BEST Course 1) Available for anyone interested and eligible.
The course is free to those who meet the eligibility criteria (see below).
Course details: Learn how to reduce commercial water bills with free water efficiency trainingIdeal for building facilities managers, hotel managers, caretakers, housing associations, holiday site owners and anyone responsible for reducing or advising others how to reduce the cost of water bills and the environmental impact of waste water.You will learn:
· Benchmarking water use
· Smart behaviour change solutions
· Cost-effective, modern, technological solutions
Many public buildings are wasting vast quantities of water every year. As all non-residential buildings are charged per m3 of water used, there is a monetary cost as well as an environmental cost to this excessive water use. And yet it is easy to save significant amounts of water, often with very low cost solutions. The trick is to understand where the building is using water efficiently, and where it is wasting water; after that the most cost effective solutions can be identified and implemented. When? July 24th 9am – 5:30pm at CAT, Machynlleth The course is FREE, but in order to attend the course free of charge you must fit the eligibility criteria:
· Live or work in one of Wales’ Convergence Areas [link:http://wefo.wales.gov.uk/programmes/20072013/convergence/areamap/?lang=en <http://wefo.wales.gov.uk/programmes/20072013/convergence/areamap/?lang=en> ]
· Be employed, self-employed or in full time education
· Work in the built environment or allied services
· NOT work for a public sector organisation
You will be asked to complete a Participant Enrolment Form and supplementary information to evidence eligibility.Please contact Steph on 01654 704 952 firstname.lastname@example.org