Job Vacancy - DTA Wales Business and Enterprise Manager
Responsible to the DTA Wales Director Core purpose of the post: To generate new income streams for the Development Trusts Association Wales (DTA Wales) by designing, managing and delivering a range of strategic programmes, enterprises, tenders, contracts, products and services.
• 35 hours per week as required (with flexible working hours, in agreement with the Director, including some essential evenings and weekends when deadlines or conference and events determine this). No paid overtime, but time off in lieu for weekend or evening work by arrangement in advance.
• Salary circa £32,000 per annum (depending on qualifications and experience) plus 4% contributory pension to personal Pension , after successful completion of a six month employment period.
• 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays (and 3 Grace Days over the Christmas and New Year holiday period).
• Reimbursement of essential car journeys (not including travel to work) as agreed by the Director and related to DTA Wales business and this post in your own vehicle will be paid at DTA Wales rates and for second class rail or other travel by prior agreement.
• Based at offices main office in Penarth, near Cardiff, and working across Wales, when required, for DTA Wales meetings, events and seminars.
For further info and to apply visit the DTA Wales website