Last chance to book: Community Energy Markets Conference
M Shed Bristol, 25 June
Enabling community energy groups, local authorities, housing associations and other organisations to supply energy direct to their communities has the potential to revolutionise the way we generate, use and sell energy. But as yet, commercial and regulatory barriers mean there are very few examples of groups selling their energy directly to the local community.
This event will hear from key policy makers and industry leaders to give you the latest thinking and practice on overcoming these barriers including;
- Fiona Booth, head of community energy, DECC
- Jeff Hardy, sustainable energy policy team, Ofgem
- James Owen, commercial director, Public Power Solutions
- Sara Bell, CEO, Tempus Energy
Issues on the agenda include
- Regulatory challenges to local energy markets
- Examples of local supply models in practice
- How local supply can overcome grid constraints
You can view the full agenda and book for the event here.